Challenge Cancer Conference Kicks Off in Freeport
- 8:30am: Registration & Light Breakfast
- 9:00am: Welcome, Tara Hill
- 9:10am: Hearing from a Cancer Survivor, Laura Davis
9:30am: Cancer in Maine: Achievement & Opportunities
What have we accomplished? Peggy Belanger
What is the work that needs to be done? Aysha Sheikh
- 10:00am: Getting to a Collective Impact, Keynote Presentation, Paul Born
- 10:30am: Break
- 10:45am: Community Conversations & Appreciative Inquiry, Paul Born
- 12:30pm: Lunch
- 1:15pm: Community Conversation: What will we do together? The Future of Cancer Care in Maine, Paul Born
- 2:30pm: Mapping Out Next Steps, Tara Hill
- 3:00pm: Optional Workgroup Meetings
Registration begins at 8:30am and the conference will start at 9am. Complimentary parking is available in the lot across the street from the hotel. Enter the Ballroom at the Hilton Garden Inn via the double doors in the patio, or you can go to the front desk and they will direct you to the Ballroom.
Light Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact Katelyn Michaud, Maine Cancer Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-773-2533.
We look forward to seeing you!
Post Conference Workgroups Meeting
Immediately following the Challenge Cancer Conference on May 4th, please join us for a meeting of the Foundation's five workgroups: Prevention, Early Detection, Treatment, Rehabilitation and Survivorship, and Palliative Care. All workgroups will meet from 3 - 4pm in the main conference room at the Hilton Garden Inn, Freeport. If you are interested in participating in or learning more about our workgroups, please join us!