Rare Book Raffle at this Wednesday's Event: The Emperor of All Maladies
We are very excited for this Wednesday's event: The Emperor of All Maladies: An Evening with Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee.
To make the evening even more special, we are having a raffle for three rare books:
1. A Limited Leather-bound Edition of "The Emperor of All Maladies", Published by Eaton Press
Signed by the author on the limitation page, this book also includes a signed and dated certificate of authenticity and the publisher's note card sealed inside.
- Dubbed Spine Accented With 22 kt. Gold
- Satin Ribbon Page Marker
- Distinctive Cover Design
- Gilded Page Edges To Protect Against Humidity
- High Quality Acid - Free paper
- Smyth-Sewn Pages
- Silk-Moire Endleaves
- Estimated retail value of $250
2. A Brand-New Signed Hardcover Edition of "The Emperor of All Maladies"
3. A Brand-New, Pre-Release Signed Hardcover Edition of "The Gene: An Intimate History"
Be the first to read Dr. Mukherjee's newest book, scheduled for public release on May 17th.
Raffle tickets will be sold for $10 each.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday evening at the Abromson Center.